Peppermint Mocha Cookie Recipe
The Best Cookie Recipe Ever
These Peppermint Mocha Cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction are my favorite of every cookie ever! I absolutely adore them and so does everyone I have ever shared them with. Don’t get me wrong. I love my Thumbprint cookies too, and they are way up there on my favorite cookies recipe list, but this one, The Peppermint Mocha Cookie recipe holds the number one spot and it has since I first tried them. If you have never tried these, you owe it to yourself to bake some right away. Everyone should know these exist. They make the world a more wonderful place!
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
Ingredients for Peppermint Mocha Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons Ghiradelli dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces white chocolate morsels
- 3 large candy canes, crushed
Visit Sally’s Baking Addiction For Directions To Make Peppermint Mocha Cookies
Please note: I found this recipe several years ago on one of my very favorite blogs, Sally’s Baking Addiction! Here is the original post of this recipe! I highly recommend you follow her blog if you love to bake! Her recipes are amazing!!!!
Visit Sally’s Baking Addiction Right Here To Get The Printable Recipe and See A Video of these being made!
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter?
- Halloween Treats – How To Make Halloween Smores Bars
- Fun Fall Worksheets From Geez, Gwen!
- Homeschool Field Trips Ideas & Planning
- Famous Nature Poems To Share With Your Kids
- The Fall Children’s Book Club Is Live