Art is essential for people of all ages. I’ve attended and even taught a lot of art classes in my time. And I have to say that the most enthusiastic group of artists I have ever had the pleasure of creating with are preschoolers. They don’t overthink it. Preschool artists are joyful, creative, imaginative little crafters. Today I am sharing a collection of twenty easy preschool craft ideas for you to create with your little one.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
Preschool Craft Ideas Using Tissue Paper
- Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft from Crayons and Cravings
- Tissue Paper Raindrop Sun Catcher from Wee Folk Art
- Tissue Paper Fall Tree Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
- Tissue Paper Apple Craft from Homeschool Preschool
- Twig and Tissue Fall Tree Craft from Happy Holligans
Preschool Craft Ideas Using Paper Plates
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids
- Paper Plate Dinosaur Craft from Made To Be A Momma
- Paper Plate Watermelon Fan Craft from The Kindergarten Connection
- Paper Plate Bee Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
- Paper Plate Cat Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
Preschool Craft Ideas Using Handprints and Fingerprints
- Bee Happy Fingerprint Craft from Geez, Gwen!
- Fingerprint Zinnia Craft from Preschool Play and Learn
- Dinosaur Handprint Card from The Joy of Sharing
- Handprint Turkeys from Projects for Preschoolers
- Handprint Family Tree Craft for Grandparents from Geez, Gwen!
Preschool Stamping Craft Ideas
- Celery Stamping Rainbow Fish Craft from Crafty Morning
- Apple Stamping Craft from Natural Beach Living
- Toilet Roll Stamp Flowers from Taming Little Monsters
- Pressed Leaf Wreathes from Geez, Gwen!
- Lemon Fruit Stamping Art Project from Hello Wonderful
We hope you have found inspiration for your next several preschool craft ideas! While you are here be sure to pin this post for later!
Also, if you know of a really fun craft idea for preschool then please share it with us in the comments section below. We love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting,
Recent Posts from Geez, Gwen!
- Gratitude Journaling for Kids
- Simple Sheet Music Christmas Ornament
- How To Make Salt Dough Ornaments
- Christmas Kindness
- Giant Brown Bag Snowflake DIY
Winter Night Craft and Activity Packet$6.99
Free Scripture Cards for Kids$0.00
30 Days of Gratitude Writing Prompt Checklist for Kids$0.00
Counting Blessings Gratitude Activity for Kids$5.99
Fall Counting Pack$0.00
The Kindness Matters To Me Packet$12.99
Student Field Trip Journal$3.99
Homeschool Field Trip Planner$11.99
Hello Harvest Moon Book Companion$6.99
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! We are a family-focused blog so we have a lot of inspiration and encouragement for you and your loved ones. Perhaps we can offer you some simple yet tasty recipes to make your weeknights easier. Perhaps you’ve wondered how to bring your family closer together or strengthen your marriage. Maybe you’re looking for fun family activities you can enjoy together. Perhaps it’s been too long since your last date night and you need inspiration. Maybe you just want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.