Finish Strong End of Year Worksheet
This simple worksheet encourages kids to reflect on the year behind them.
This end of year worksheet includes the following questions:
- List three adjectives that describe 2021.
- List three people who helped you make the most of 2021.
- What is something you did in 2021 that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
- What is something you learned this year that you find valuable?
- What is something you accomplished or a new skill you developed in 2021?
- What is something you did not get done this year that you wish you had?
- What is something surprising or unexpected that happened in 2021?
- What is something you are looking forward to in 2022?
***Please note this is for digital download only. We will not deliver a physical product, you must print it yourself. Also, because of the nature of a downloadable product, there are no refunds. By downloading this Printable you agree to provide Geez, Gwen! with your email address to receive future material. No information provided will ever be sold or shared in any way and you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time in the future. All applicable terms and conditions do apply. Thank you!***