Our Favorite Fall Treat – Rice Krispie Ghost Treats Recipe
These Ghost Rice Krispies Treats are a Fall tradition at our house. They are delicious, adorable, and best of all, easy to make. You don’t need many ingredients either.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
To make the Ghost Rice Krispies Treats You will need:
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 2 Bags of White Candy Chocolate
- Small bag of miniature chocolate chips
- A small tube of Black Frosting
How To Make Ghost Rice Krispies Treats
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well-coated.
- Allow cooling for five to seven minutes. (If Rice Krispies won’t stick together they just need a minute more.)
- Spray a 1/4 cup measuring cup with cooking spray. Use the measuring cup to divide the warm cereal into 12 portions. Smooth butter over your hands, and shape each portion into a ghost shape.
- Melt White Chocolate by placing it in a microwave-safe bowl. Set your microwave to its lowest setting for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. If necessary, you can microwave additional 15 seconds until all chocolate is free of any lumps and thoroughly melted. Keep heating and stirring until it is completely done.
- Dip ghosts in chocolate and place standing up on wax paper to cool.
- Before they have cooled completely use 2 miniature chocolate chips for the eyes and another for the mouth or use the sparkly black frosting tube as I did. Either way, they are cute and delicious.
You are done! Simply adorable!
If you decide to make these Ghost Rice Krispies Treat this year for your family or friends, let us know what you thought in the comments below. We love to hear from you!
Share This Rice Krispies Treats Ghost Recipe
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! We are a family-focused blog so we have a lot of inspiration and encouragement for you and your loved ones. Perhaps we can offer you some simple yet tasty recipes to make your weeknights easier? Perhaps you’ve been wondering how to bring your family closer together or strengthen your marriage? Maybe you’re looking for fun family activities you can enjoy together. Perhaps it’s been too long since your last date night and you need inspiration. Maybe you just want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter?
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.
- Putting Together An Amazing Backyard Camping Trip for Your Family
- Easy Summer Kids Crafts
- Award-Winning Summer Books for Kids
- Unique and Meaningful Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Ten Genuinely Fun Date Ideas Perfect for Spring Romance