I love paper snowflake crafts! I make small ones every year and paste them up behind my mantle. So I had to try making these and was so surprised at how easy they are to put together. I highly encourage you to get your family together to make your own. You’ll be glad you did!
Giant Paper Bag Snowflake Craft
These beautiful, giant snowflakes are so simple to make that even young kids can create gorgeous snowflakes. You probably have everything you need all ready to put together these lovely snowflake crafts.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
What You Will Need for This Snowflake Craft
- 8 Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- A Gluestick
- Twine or Ribbon
Directions for Making This Snowflake Craft
- Begin by making a simple pattern. Fold one bag in half and make cuts on the outer edge.
- You can use the pattern to cut all your bags individually or go ahead and glue them all together at once and then make your cuts. (Fewer cuts below the fold are easier to manage for younger children or in the case of duller scissors.)
- Next, you will glue your bags flap side down together making a T with your gluestick. Press down to seal them.
- Finally, the fun part. Open and seal. Now punch a hole for your string and thread that through. Tie it off and they are ready to display.
Share or Save
These giant snowflakes are beautiful and if you make four or five of them you have enough to decorate a wall, and how charming is that! Let us know if you decide to make your own in the comments section below. We love to hear from you!
Wishing you a beautiful winter season,
More Winter/Christmas Posts for You
- DIY Christmas Gifts for Kids To Make and Give
- How To Make Your Family Christmas Magical
- Christmas Coloring and Activity Book
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Unique Personalized Christmas Ornaments for Family
- Top Five Best Baked Christmas Goodies
Winter Night Craft and Activity Packet$6.99
Free Scripture Cards for Kids$0.00
30 Days of Gratitude Writing Prompt Checklist for Kids$0.00
Counting Blessings Gratitude Activity for Kids$5.99
Fall Counting Pack$0.00
The Kindness Matters To Me Packet$12.99
Student Field Trip Journal$3.99
Homeschool Field Trip Planner$11.99
Hello Harvest Moon Book Companion$6.99
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! We are a family-focused blog so we have a lot of inspiration and encouragement for you and your loved ones. Perhaps we can offer you some simple yet tasty recipes to make your weeknights easier. Perhaps you’ve wondered how to bring your family closer together or strengthen your marriage. Maybe you’re looking for fun family activities you can enjoy together. Perhaps it’s been too long since your last date night and you need inspiration. Maybe you just want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.