I’ve pulled together some of my favorite posts about making the most of summer. We won’t get it back. So, let’s plan some really fun stuff with our family. Let’s pull together some date time and really take care of our relationships. Let’s cookout and bask in the sunlight and carve out time to live our lives in the way we most desire. Let’s treasure the moments. Let’s be intentional about creating the experiences we want our kids to remember and the opportunity to let our relationships strengthen and sweeten.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
- Putting Together An Amazing Backyard Camping Trip for Your Family – Backyard Camping ideas for kids! Find out what backyard camping essentials to “pack”, what to eat, and which backyard camping activities and games your family would enjoy the most!
- Easy Summer Kids Crafts – This collection of fun and easy summer kids crafts is just the inspiration you need to keep your kids creating this summer!
- Award-Winning Summer Books for Kids – This collection of award-winning books for kids will inspire even reluctant readers to fall in love with reading.
- Picnic Ideas – Indoor or outdoor picnics, family or romantic picnics, we have got your picnic food ideas covered. Check out all of our favorite picnic ideas!
- Summer-themed Craft Ideas for Kids – Your kids can get creative with fun arts and crafts projects perfect for summer afternoons! Art projects for kids and teens included.
- Summer Romance Date Ideas– 25 Creative and Fun Date Ideas to make the most of your love story.
- Family Road Trip Travel Tips – Traveling with kids can be tricky. Especially if a long road trip is part of the plan. But no worries, we have plenty of family travel tips that keep kids happy until they reach their destination.
- 40 Boredom Squashing Summer Ideas and Activities for Families – Make this summer the most fun by creating memories and enjoying every minute of it!
- Grilling Ideas for Summer Gatherings – Find the best marinade recipes, and ideas for how to grill chicken, steak, and shrimp. Also, our top pick for the perfect grilled hamburger recipe.
- Ten End of Summer Traditions You Can Start This Year – This collection of ten fun family traditions to celebrate the end of summer with your favorite people.
- Start Journaling This Summer – These ten summer-themed journal prompts make it easy to capture this summer and summer’s past.
- Inspirational Summer Life Quotes – 15 of the best short summer sayings and famous inspirational quotes all about the best parts of summer.
- Bake Something That Tastes Like Summer – This collection of blueberry recipes offers up the best blueberry desserts and other blueberry recipes that are out there. From blueberry muffins to blueberry pie, these summer recipes are must try!
- How To Have An Epic Bonfire Party – Tips and Tricks From Pinterest To Make Your Bonfire Party Memorable!
- Get Creative With Your S’mores! – The first must-have for any great bonfire is a S’Mores Bar! You can also have a Chili Bar or a Popcorn Bar too but you must have a S’Mores Bar and keep it interesting with some fun smores ideas like the combinations in this fun post.
I hope you find plenty of ways to enjoy these last sweet days of summer! We plan on floating on the lake one last time, having an end-of-summer BBQ with s’mores, and hiking one more mountain. As for date nights, we have a Sangria Saturday date set up where we will sit at the top of the mountain at the winery admiring the view, eat our brick oven pizzas, sip our sweet sangria, and reminisce about the best moments we have had this summer. Plus at least one more date at the drive-in and a game of putt-putt.
What do you want to do? I encourage you to make it happen because these moments make up our lives and if we aren’t intentional, they just fly right by. Why don’t you plan just one thing right now? You’ll be glad you did.
Wishing you the sweetest summer yet,
Recent Posts from Geez, Gwen!
- Fall Brown Bag Tree Project
- Top Fifteen Unique Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids
- Really Cute Halloween Costumes You Can Get Fast
- Perfectly Unique Fall Porch Decorating Ideas You’ll Love
- Fun and Tasty Themed Halloween Treats and Snacks
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! We are a family-focused blog so we have a lot of inspiration and encouragement for you and your loved ones. Perhaps we can offer you some simple yet tasty recipes to make your weeknights easier? Perhaps you’ve wondered how to bring your family closer together or strengthen your marriage. Maybe you’re looking for fun family activities you can enjoy together. Perhaps it’s been too long since your last date night and you need inspiration. Maybe you just want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.
Sharing is Caring! Pin now so you can save or share for inspiration.